The first most important thing to get things moving consistently is addressing your diet, which causes most constipation. A diet that is high in processed foods and sugars does great harm and promotes constipation. Once you’ve cleaned up your diet, consider the following natural supplements:
- Your most powerful tool in your constipation busting regime is a new kid on the block. Rhizo Health is 100% organic and 100% natural. It’s an incredibly powerful gut healing probiotic and microbiome restorer.
- Another big constipation culprit is magnesium deficiency. We don’t eat enough of this underrated mineral (magnesium-rich foods include nuts, beans and greens), plus things like chronic stress, too much caffeine and sugar and toxic overload often deplete magnesium levels. Even if you eat plenty of magnesium-rich foods, you probably need to supplement to get optimal levels.
- You will need lots of fibre. I like super fibres like ground flaxseed.
- One of the best natural “laxatives” is MCT oil.
- Omega 3 fatty fish oil lubricates the digestive system.
For best value, grab one of our constipation combo’s. (also available individually.)