When Soaring Free Superfoods brought out a new berry flavoured superfood mix we couldn’t wait to start experimenting. I am in snack mode since the school holidays are coming to an end so I whipped up these yummy berry energy balls. It’s pretty, it’s pink, it’s delicious and oh so versatile. The berry flavour adds a beautiful tartness to the richness of the nuts. The energy balls are perfect for lunch boxes or a quick boost of energy before hockey or tennis practice.
Berry delight energy balls
These energy balls are not only loaded with healthy fats but also pretty, pink, delicious and easy to make.
- 2 cups mixed nut, seed and dried fruit mix
- ¾ cup dates, chopped
- pinch of salt
- 6 tbsp berry superfood mix - we used Soaring Free Superfood Super Shake Berry Delight
- 5 tbsp nut butter
- Step 1 Add the nuts, seed and dried fruit mix and the chopped dates to a food processor. Process on high until finely chopped and crumbly.
- Step 2 Add the nut butter, salt and berry superfood mix and process until combined.
- Step 3 With your hands roll into balls and store in an airtight container in the fridge.